About Department :
“Providing Quality Education in Emerging Fields to Produce Knowledgeable and Cultured Human Resource, Contributing To the National Development”.
- To empower socially, economically and educationally marginalized sections of the rural society of the region.
- To produce a new generation of students for contributing to the future knowledgeable society.
- To develop communication skills among the students.
- To Develop Students’ Interest in Hindi Language and Literature
- To enhance awareness of the Relationship between Literature and Society and Literature and Human Beings.
- To Develop an integrate use of Language skills- Reading , Listening , Writing , Speaking.
- To develop ability to speak Hindi.
- To introduce Hindi for Journalistic writing, marketing, banking and public relation correspondence
- To instill national integrity, social and moral values among the students.
- To inculcate honor for national language.
- To develop creative approach among the students.
- To inculcate reading culture among the students.
- To develop research aptitude.
Students Strength 2017-18
Results (Semester) 2016-17
||% of Passing
Activities conducted to impart language/other skills effectively:
- Group Discussion
- Hindi Saptah
- Seminar and Projects for Students
- ICT Class
- Wallpaper and poster presentation
International/National/State level Conference/Seminars attended and papers presented in last Five years.
|Name of the Staff
||No of Papers presented
|Prof. Sudhakar Kallappa Indi
|Prof.Anjali Mahesh Ubale
|Prof.Santosh Shankar Salunkhe
||Name of the Student
||Prizes or awards
||Best Article(Anuual Magazine)
||University 1st Prize for Ekanki
||Miss Vasundhara Suresh Devmore
|Shivaji University Merit Scholarship
||Miss Jyoti Naik (B.A.III)
||Magazine Competition (Shivaji University, Kolhapur)
||IInd Prize for Story
||Miss. Dipali Karande
||Best Article(Annual Magazine)
||University 2nd Rank Prize for Atmakathan
- Organize international seminar
- Start language laboratory.
- Run PG course